Furniture Sales Consultant
We are looking for an energetic, reliable and hardworking Furniture Sales Consultant who loves sales and customer care to join our Alexandria furniture showroom. This role offers a friendly working environment, flexible working days and growth/progression opportunities.
This is a full-time position but individuals seeking a part-time role will also be considered.
Main tasks will include engaging with customers and handling enquiries in person at the showroom, providing customer service over the phone/email and general showroom maintenance.
- Friendly working environment
- Opportunities for growth/progression
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Free on-site parking and convenient location near Green Square station
- Discounts on our beautiful furniture range
- Engaging with customers and handling enquiries in person at our Alexandria showroom
- Providing customer service over the phone and email, including following-up orders and quotes
- General showroom maintenance and ensuring the showroom floor is impeccable
- General administrative tasks and preparation of customer invoices
- Liaising with our warehouse team regarding stock availability and delivery time frames
- Strong customer service skills and an ability to build a rapport with customers
- Experience in sales, retail or customer service preferred
- Excellent communication skills and phone manner
- Honest, trustworthy and reliable
- Willingness to gain a deep understanding of our products and processes
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Rights to work in Australia
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you!